Oh, those? Those are my birthday flowers that were waiting on me when I got to my Mimi's house last weekend. Tom and I drove down for the day and met up with the whole family for my birthday. I can honestly tell you that it was the best birthday I have had yet. How could it have not been though? We met up with Mama, Daddy, Allan, and Timothy at Mimi and Sassy's house. Later we all met Booboo, Mr. Roger, and Mrs. Denise for lunch. Afterwards, I went and got my pride and joy--my new camera :) I am OBSESSED with it. It is pretty much the reason I started a blog. Thats all for now. I'll post more pictures soon! It's late and my eyelids are getting heavy. I just wanted to say:
Thanks Muh and Puh and the rest of the fam for making my birthday so VERY special!!
love.

No comments:
Post a Comment