Tuesday, August 25, 2009

one of those days.

I didn't post yesterday. Clearly.

It could be because yesterday was just one of those days.
You know, the not good, kinda bad, but not horrible kind?

A little breakdown of my day:
It was the first day of school. Lots of nervous freshman and newbies on campus, which is why I almost got T-BONED at a 4 way stop. Obv the newbie didn't see my car crossing the intersection.

I miss summer school traffic/parking (only because I had to walk a mile like that's going to hurt me.)

My first professor was an Indian lady(dot not feather. NO OFFENSE GIRL.) She didn't speak English very well. At all. If you follow me on Twitter you saw that the only words that I (sort of) understood were whiz/wheez=Quiz and her mispronunciation of technology (think tech-no-LOgy.)
Funny story from that class: The boy sitting beside me didn't realize his desk was broken. The seat AND the actual desk part. You can figure out the rest.

My second professor? Yeah, she sang the lecture. Not a typo. Sang. 85% of the lecture was to a tune. Why? Because she's strange. When she wasn't singing, she kept her lips pursed and looked like she hated the WORLD. Think Grandmother from Big Love.


Thanks Google Images. I owe you one.

Yes. I sat front row center (what a nerd) and stared at that lovely-ness for one hour and fifteen minutes. Feel sorry for me? Monetary donations are accepted.

After that glorious class, it was back to work where lots of happenings are happening. Major drama... but that's a story foranotherday.

After work, went home. Washed my head. Then headed off to Tom's house. After one mortifying stop at Chick Fil A, I made it.

The final straw was when I figured out that I'm going to have to give Sam away. You know, the sweet puppy dog that we just got.

But I don't want to talk about that because there's no crying in baseball.
Maybe today will be tons better?

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment