Sunday, April 12, 2009

My exhausting wonderful weekend!



How about a picture of a cute puppy to trick you into reading this to kick things off?


This is going to be a long post about a wonderful but BUSY weekend. You might want to grab a drink and a snack because you could be here a while. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Friday.

Tom and I got up way too early and headed to Jackson.
There we parted ways. He headed to Puckett and I headed to Meadville.
Once I got to Meadville, I had a wedding (!!!) to go to! I told you there were some interesting things going on! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dan Ashley.

Mama and Daddy at the Courthouse Wedding:


Me and my Daddy


After the wedding, it was off to our house to dye eggs!

Allan worked hard...

...and Charli got tired of helping and decided to rest.
I didn't even get a picture of the finished products :(

Saturday
A FULL day of shopping in Brookhaven. We went to every store imaginable. I don't want to talk about it because it STILL makes me tired!

My thoughts exactly Charli...

Sunday
Easter!! One of my FAVORITE holidays! I love everything about it. The colors, the gifts (I'm still a child) and the REAL reason for Easter... Knowing that the tomb is empty and He is alive!

I woke up this morning to this:
The BEST Easter basket!

I got Life is Good stickers, a HOBO Rachel wallet in pear, candy, gum, and...

fabric flowers found at The Pleated Poppy
How cute will these be on a purse... shirt... well.... Anything!
I also got my camera strap cover!
If you follow me on Twitter you are tired of hearing about my camera strap already know I lovvvvvvvvvvvve it! The easter bunny got it from Shealynn's Etsy shop. I am obsessed with Etsy. They have most everything and it's all handmade!

After a fun but too short visit home, I'm finally back in Oxford and it's time for bed because these
are exhausted and need some rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment