Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i just don't get it.

I saw these in my Etsy finds e-mail today (btw, I'm in LOVE with this shop) and I came across these:

Embellished Tights
Seriously? $85? FOR RIPPED PANTYHOSE? Embellished Tights

I'm not even going to START on the shoes. Or the shoulder pads with fringe. Or the fact that her shirt is only about an inch shorter than her skirt.

Embellished Tights

I could find these in my grandmother's drawer, fall in a thorn bush, roll around a little, and bedazzle them with elmers glue and rhinestones for about $5 at the most.

Wait... that's not a bad idea...
(Here is where I show my Marketing skillz)

I make them (cost=$5) and y'all buy them (sell for $85)

I would make a smoooooooth $80 profit.

(My Mom will be so proud of what all her money has gone too {hi mom! I'm about to make MILLIONS!} It always pays to be business minded)

I'll start taking orders asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment