Sunday, October 11, 2009

if i had all the money in the world, these are the things i would buy.

Alternately titled: "Things I want for Christmas"


1. This lady's cookbook-- On Amazon

2. These gorgeous pots


3. Oops! How did this get in here.........

(I'm dreaming, mmkay? So let me dream BIG.)
4. Pewter measuring spoons. I'm not obsessed with The Butter Queen Paula Deen, promise. I just like the stuff she sells/uses.

What number am I on? Oh yeah, 5. Sorry I got distracted by the Tahoe. I would like a stack of these rings with a J, T, and S on them.
6. This pretty shawl. Gorgeous. With that pricetag? Not happening.
7. This pretty boquet of fabric flowers. Why? I dunno. I just like them.
$195? I'll just make my own thankyouverymuch.
8. The Office on DVD.
9. World Peace (Shouldn't that be higher on my list?)
That's all I can think of right now. I hope you're having a great lazy Sunday, just like I am!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment