--------------------------------------------------------------
Monday I met with my advisor. It is my least favorite thing to do for GOOD reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I have the career fair tomorrow. I'll be wearing this:

Courtesy of Polyvore.com
Well, not this exactly. Mine is full of
Oh, and my shirt is long puffy sleeved.
Like this:
Wish me luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I might be a little too excited that I might not have to go to Shelby Broadstreet friday night to watch Coach Skinner. Apparently it's in a bad part of town and not exactly safe.
I will be participating in Secret Single Behavior* (term coined by Mrs. Newlywed--Love her blog!)
*SSB
Don't worry, SSB will consist of me
--------------------------------------------------------------
I love this:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Next week is going to be a busy week. Two assignments and a 10 page group project due Tuesday. Tests Wednesday and Thursday.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently watching an infomercial for "The Potty Patch."

Google Images
It's basically a litterbox for dogs. SERIOUSLY?!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wish my blog was completely anonymous and I could write about any and everything I wanted to. I could tell you a thing or two that is on my mind right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SATURDAY!
Ole Miss football!

HOTTY TODDY!
Beat Bama!
It's time for me to hang out in the Grove and soak up the atmosphere (which will consist of Chanel No. 5 and Old Charter drifting from the Frat tents) and LOVE IT!
Forward Rebels!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Was that random enough for you?
Hello?
Are you there?
You got bored and quit reading?
I don't blame you.
Maybe I'll have something more interesting to say this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment